What this means to you the Homeowner in Clinton Township.
- Field workers from the TMA will be performing RANDOM EXTERIOR house inspections to check the accuracy of the Township Record Cards.
- There will be approximately 350 random inspections throughout the township.
- These are Exterior inspection only, but they may interview you the homeowner, if you are home during the inspection.
- TMA staff will have State of Michigan Contractor ID badges displayed at ALL times.
- Clinton Township residents chosen for this inspection will receive a letter from the state explain the process in more detail.
- The Clinton Township Assessing Department will continue their canvass program this summer to insure that our records remain accurate and stay in compliance with the State Tax Commissions. Our canvassers will have Township IDs clearly displayed at ALL times and will be driving Township vehicles.