The Assessing Department is responsible for the preparation of the annual Assessment Roll which is completed in accordance with the General Property Tax Act (GPTA). The Assessing Department follows the GPTA and State Tax Commission (STC) guidelines in order to determine taxable status, true cash value, assessed value, and taxable value for all real and personal property within Clinton Township.
To view the Assessor's Office Accessibility Policy: Click Here
Use the Public Records Search to find information on individual properties in Clinton Township including sketches, photos, and property tax amounts. You may also conduct a comparable sales search.
The Board of Review is a three member board comprised of Clinton Township residents; they are appointed by the Clinton Township Board. The Board of Review receives the assessment roll as prepared by the Assessor and reviews the roll to ensure it is complete, accurate, and uniform.
Are you a new property owner in Clinton Township? If so, be sure to timely file the applicable required forms.
The Personal Property Statement is an annual declaration of a business’ assets and is due February 20th of each year. There are also various exemptions available. See each form for details and deadlines.
Review the required forms that accompany industrial facilities.
Applications & Forms
- Name and Address Change Form (PDF)
- 2022 Poverty Exemption Guidelines and Application Form (PDF)
- Land Division and Combination Application Form (PDF)
- Land Division and Combination Guidelines (PDF)
- Tax Exemption Application (PDF)
- Audit of Existing Exemption Claim Application (PDF)
- Individual Address Application (PDF)
- Condo Sub Apartment Address Application (PDF)
Current Assessment Year Information
- 2022 Commercial Economic Condition Factors (ECFs)(PDF)
- 2022 Industrial Economic Condition Factors (ECFs)(PDF)
- 2022 Residential (401 class) Economic Condition Factors (ECFs)(PDF)
- 2022 Residential (407 class-condos) Economic Condition Factors (ECFs)(PDF)
- 2022 Commercial Land Value Analysis (PDF)
- 2022 Industrial Land Value Analysis (PDF)
- 2022 Residential (401 class) Land Value Analysis (PDF)
- 2022 Residential (407 class-condos) Land Value Analysis (PDF)