Please note all tall grass and weed complaints must be emailed to the Department of Public Services. You can also contact them by calling 586-286-9300.

Complaints can be filled out online via our online complaint form.

If the complaint form is not working, then all complaints must be in writing and addressed to:
Building Department
40700 Romeo Plank Road
Clinton Township, MI 48038

Complaints may be emailed to the Building Department as well.

Tips for Providing Complaints

Clearly state the nature of your complaint and the address it pertains to. You may sign the complaint or remain anonymous. The complaint will be recorded and assigned to an inspector for investigation. Violations may be issued to obtain compliance.

Ordinance Information