Media Services produces government television for broadcast on Clinton Township Television (CTTV). CTTV is broadcast on local cable television (see below) and live-streamed via the Intranet. In addition, CTTV programming is archived on YouTube at CTTV YouTube.
CTTV on Cable TV
CTTV is broadcast throughout Clinton Township on the following provider channels:
- Channel 5 programs/messages
- Channel 12 messages only
- Customer Service 800-266-2278
WOW (Wide Open West)
- Channel 10 programs/messages
- Channel 18 messages only
- Customer Service 866-496-9669
- Channel 99 to access CTTV programs and messages
- Customer Service 800-288-2020
Contact Your Cable Provider
If you have questions about your cable TV service or monthly bill, contact your provider (see phone numbers above). CTTV does not handle cable customer billing issues. If you cannot reach your particular provider, please email Media Services.