Water & Sewer
View Billing Details
Did you know installing a deduct meter can be cost-effective in many situations?
A deduct meter eliminates sewer charges on water consumption when used for authorized connections like sprinkler systems, outdoor spigots for hose watering, and the running of water-powered backup sump pumps during a power outage. Click to learn more about installing a deduct water meter.
Need help to pay your water and sewer bill?
Clinton Township is partnered with water payment assistance organizations. Click to see if you qualify for the Water Residential Assistance Program (WRAP).
Michigan Homeowner Assistance Fund (MIHAF)
The Homeowner Assistance Fund can help with water bill arrearages along with other services. Call 586-469-6430 to see if you qualify.
For more information, contact Public Services at 586-286-9300.
State & Regional Resources
- Call EGLE’s Pollution Emergency Alerting System (PEAS) Hotline at 800-292-4706, to report spills, releases, or other environmental emergencies involving air, land, water, groundwater, wetlands, dams, landfills, hazardous or radioactive materials, mines, public drinking water, oil and gas wells, nuclear power plants.
Other helpful links
- Backflow Prevention Video
- Flushable Wipes Effect on Our Sewer System
- Great Lakes Water Authority (GLWA) Boil Water FAQ
- Lead and Copper Education (PDF)
- The University of Michigan Lead and Copper Rule Pamphlet
- Together, Let's Get the Lead Out Video
- What are the Signs of an Illicit Discharge?
- Water Irrigation Rules
- Water Resource Survey
- Waterfront Wisdom Booklet