Change of Address Request

Water Bills

Contact the Water Billing Division in writing, either by U.S. mail or email Billing and supply the following information:

  • Contact phone number
  • New mailing address
  • The person authorizing the change and their relationship to the property
  • Service Address

Tax Bills

Contact the Assessing Department at 586-286-9468 or email the Assessor.