File a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Request for Police Records.
- Fill out, download, or print the Police FOIA Request Form
- Submit the completed form to the Records Bureau by email, fax, in-person, or by mail.
The Police Records Bureau contact information:
37985 Groesbeck Hwy., Clinton Twp., MI 48036
email: email@example.com or FOIA@clintontownship-mi.gov
Police Records Bureau: 586-493-7810 Fax: 586-493-7809
- The Clinton Township Police Records will respond to requests within 5 business days. After they review your request, they will respond by one of the following actions:
- Grant your request
- Deny your request
- Grant your request in part and deny it in part
- Issue a notice that they are extending your request for up to 10 business days