Should I report a Spongy Moth Infestation?

YES, to determine if your property is eligible for the  Spongy Moth Suppression Program.  Report all infestations to the program educator at the Macomb County MSU Extension office.  An egg mass survey can be done to assess the level of infestation and determine if an area qualifies for the program.  For more information, please call:

Macomb MSU Extension  Spongy Moth Program 586-469-6432. 

Show All Answers

1. What is Spongy Moth and the impacts?
2. What are the goals of suppression efforts?
3. How are Spongy Moth Populations Suppressed?
4. What is the Spongy Moth Cycle?
5. How do Spongy Moth travel?
6. How do I know if I have the Spongy Moth?
7. What does Spongy Moth damage look like?
8. What happens when trees are defoliated?
9. Should I report a Spongy Moth Infestation?
10. Where is the Macomb MSU Extension?